We’re looking for an experienced Digital Strategist to join our Business Development team in our New York office or remotely on the East Coast, USA. The person in this full-time role will report to the Senior Account Director, but will be responsible for independently managing client accounts. If you love all-things strategy, design, and digital we want to hear from you!
About the Role
With solid scoping and strategy experience combined with a broad understanding of technology and how it can be used to accomplish objectives, the Digital Strategist is at the forefront of Business Development. Working directly with our clients to focus on the primary “problems to be solved” the Digital Strategist clarifies business objectives, translates them into executable plans.
The Digital Strategist answers the question “What?” and provides the framework for the design and development teams to answer the question “How?” and the PM team to answer “When?” and “How Much?” Consolidating the inputs from these teams, the Digital Strategist is responsible for preparing comprehensive business proposals, deliver compelling presentations to secure projects with new and returning clients.
Being a key driver of business growth, the Digital Strategist develops and owns a book of clients, nurturing the full client lifecycle (onboarding, responding to queries, proposal writing, project completion, ongoing relationship management, and support, seeking feedback) while identifying opportunities to promote Briteweb’s services.
In collaboration with the Senior Account Director, the Digital Strategist creates the annual business plan and sales targets focused on business development growth initiatives and the strengthening of long-term relationships.
Skills and Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in a client facing role, preferably in the technology industry (SAAS) or digital agency preferred.
- Solid understanding of the lifecycle of digital projects including UX and UI design, content strategy methodologies / best practices, and development (Understanding of WordPress content models and publishing flow, understanding of key web dev technologies and their strengths and weaknesses).
- Good copywriting and proposal writing skills, finesse while communicating with executives.
- A strong aptitude for process, administration, spreadsheets, and documentation.
- The ability to project manage and juggle multiple clients under demanding
- Demonstrated relationship building skills, driven, and proven record of meeting and
- Proven track record of success driving revenue
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, with a methodical approach to
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Thrives in a fast-growth environment, giving and receiving feedback effectively
Nice to Haves
- Marketing experience and good understanding of campaign development and messaging
- Experience using a service operations system- Accelo or similar.
- Familiarity with multiple project management methodologies – waterfall, scrum, and agile
when to choose which
- Experience working in a technology startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Excel and G Suite.
Briteweb is a rapidly growing organization which means that this role can change day-to-day. We need someone who is not only adaptable and capable of taking on big tasks but (equally as important) who doesn’t let ego get in the way of handling the smaller, critical tasks.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.