Briteweb was built on the referrals of our clients, colleagues, and friends, which has given us the opportunity to grow steadily over the last five years with no investment in marketing or sales. This, in turn, has allowed us to stay focused on the quality of our work and the value we provide our clients.
Our community’s generosity is a constant reminder of what’s possible when passionate organizations and individuals support each other in making a collective impact.
To show our appreciation we’ve launched the Briteweb Connector program: an initiative to reward your goodwill. For every successful connection, we now offer you the choice of cash in hand, credit towards Briteweb services or a charitable donation on your behalf.
Who Should I Connect?
Top Talent: Awesome individuals who are passionate about the social sector and have the talent to carry out our clients’ visions and propel their strategic goals. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Freelance Designers
New Clients: Briteweb works with changemakers across all verticals within the social sector:
- Social Enterprises
- Companies serious about social impact
What Are the Rewards?
- Talent connections: $1.00 back for every hour billed by that freelancer until death do us part!
- Client connections: 5% on total amount billed upon receipt of payment
Note: network members and clients receive special reward rates!
How Do I Become a Connector?
- Create a free Connector account below, then share your Connector link through whatever means you like, social, email or on your website. Anyone who clicks your link and subsequently fills out our contact form will be tracked against your Connector code. If they become a client or someone who works for us, you get paid.
- Email your connections directly to email@example.com (for talent connections, include “Talent Connection” in the subject line to make sure your referral is properly tagged.)