Referral Program Terms & Conditions
- Briteweb offers potential rewards for the referral of New Clients. “New Client” referrals pay 5% of the total amount billed on your referral’s first project, after their 10% credit is applied to their first monthly invoice.
- The status of “New Client”, and therefore eligibility for the rewards, is determined when the organization that is referred engages with Briteweb on a new project, the project is completed, and the project invoice is paid.
- The Briteweb Referral Program is not available to third-party recruiters or recruiting platforms.
- We do not pay Referral rewards if the referred person is already an existing client.
- A New Client referral applies to that first contractual engagement only, not future or perpetual contracts with that client.
- Referrals are processed upon the completion of the project and receipt of the New Client’s payment in full. Payment to the referrer will be sent out within 30 days from that point via ACH or EFT. In order to do this, we will require the referrer’s banking information.
- We reserve the right to terminate referral payments if we believe the receiver of those payments is in conflict with Briteweb’s core values and moral standards. This has only ever happened once.
- It is up to the Referrer to review the tax laws of their home country and file accordingly. This payment could be seen as income, however, Briteweb is not responsible for issuing tax slips.
- Briteweb reserves the right at its sole discretion to change or withdraw the Briteweb Referral Program at any time, without notice to its participants. Referral Program participants are deemed to have acknowledged this condition once a referral payment from Briteweb has been received.