About the Role
We’re looking for a full stack developer with 5+ years of full stack web development experience. Experience working within a team environment; not only with other developers but clients and project managers, as well. Places equal importance on both form and function when writing code. Detail-oriented with a solid understanding of quality UX. Can communicate effectively to find optimal solutions to problems. This position is full-time.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 5 years experience or a very impressive body of work
- Experience with Laravel or equivalent PHP MVC framework
- Familiarity with MySQL and database design
- ES6 and reactive JS frameworks like Vue.js or React
- Accessibility best practices and Responsive Design
- Experience using version control software in a team environment
- A Product Mindset
Nice to Haves
- Modern front-end development tooling (Webpack, NPM/Yarn, node.js)
- Test Driven Development practices
- Experience with the Twilio SMS API
- WordPress, custom theme and plugin development
- Experience shipping Progressive Web Applications
- Open Source projects or contributions
Briteweb is a social impact agency, delivering strategy, branding, and digital for non-profits, foundations, and social ventures. Our full-time staff are headquartered in New York and Vancouver, and we collaborate with a carefully curated community of like-minded creatives all over the world. We’re looking for an inspired, skilled and passionate person to help us deliver quality services to amplify the impact of our partners, global-changemakers who are transforming the social sector.
Why Join Our Team?
- We strive for the utmost innovation, elegance and integrity in our work.
- Affecting positive change and making an impact is at the core of our company values.
- We’re fun – we bring our dogs to work, celebrate together often and enjoy frequent team outings (think skiing, bowling and beach BBQ’s).
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and offer a flexible work environment that supports your lifestyle.
To apply, please submit your portfolio, github and/or code sample, cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.