At Briteweb, we’re honored to work with incredible change-makers all over the world, from national and international nonprofits, to foundations and social ventures. It’s our mission to amplify the impact of organizations who are changing the world, and we’re doing so by curating a community of likeminded creatives who come together to solve the social sector’s biggest challenges.
We’ve never subscribed to the conventional ideas of how teams should operate, our policies and approach to organizing have always been ”outside the box”. The Briteweb Network is the next evolution of our industry-redefining approach, changing what it means to be part of a company. The Briteweb Network is a flexible, human-centric, and values-based model with no strings attached. It’s an opt-in model where you can contribute in a way that makes sense for your schedule and your vision for how you’d like to design your life.
We are convening the best and brightest minds from around the world to join us in achieving our purpose of transforming the role of brand in the social sector. We’re looking for people who seek a sense of community and impact in their work, along with opportunities to learn and getting paid well. If you think that describes you, please read on.
Who You Are
Are you a kickass copywriter, designer, developer, creative director, marketing / digital / SEO / brand strategist? (Or maybe you have another super power we haven’t named here?) Are you looking for a rare combination of a fantastic team, work that changes the world, incredible flexibility, and a purpose-driven culture?
You’re in the right place.
“I never want to assign myself to one thing and say, “This is the only thing I do.” – Rachel Segal, Briteweb Networker, Entrepreneur, Farmer
What You’ll Get
This is more than another freelance opportunity. Being part of the Briteweb Network gives you the chance to produce work that you can be proud of, while making a difference in the lives of others. You’re joining a community of people who share similar values and objectives. You will have the best of both worlds: flexibility to work anywhere in the world while being part of a tight-knit team making impact in the world.
“I’m a freelance writer, and Briteweb is my best client. I rarely get the chance to work with awesome people for awesome reasons, so I’m riding this train to the next station.” – Chris Cannon, Briteweb Networker, Writer, and Professor
Join the Tribe
Here’s what you can expect as a Networker:
- Freedom and control over when and where you work
- A community of like-minded friends, peers, and mentors
- Access to training, events, tools, and processes to deliver world-class work and become a stronger leader
- A digital platform to keep you connected with the community and your projects on track
- A chance to be proud of the work you do every day
- We pay our Networkers monthly, and turn around payment within 48 hours
- And most importantly, getting paid well to work with organizations that are changing the world
Here’s what we expect from you:
- You’re looking for an opportunity to commit more than just hours for dollars. If this is “strictly business” for you, it’s probably not a good fit
- When you join the Briteweb Network, you’re joining a family. Families treat one another with dignity and respect, and seek to support the best in one another
- With flexibility comes responsibility to communicate effectively and be accountable for what you commit to. You have ultimate flexibility, but that doesn’t mean you can be unreliable
- You’re committed to the freelance experience, you’re not dabbling in between full time roles. As we like to say here, you’re “Bout that life”.
If that sounds good to you, sign up below!