At Briteweb, we have the privilege of working with incredible change-makers from all over North America. Our clients are national and international non-profits, foundations, and social venture for-profits.
We get emails and calls from creatives all the time asking how we were able to make a living while working on projects with a social value. It’s clear that there is a growing community of creatives that want their work to have deeper meaning. For many of you, it’s no longer enough for work to simply pay the bills.
We believe it’s possible to invest your talents and time on projects that you care about, and that support your values. Furthermore, we believe it’s crucial both for your own life satisfaction and for the world to have people using their talents to create social change.
Over the past year, we’ve been working hard to create more opportunity for talented creatives to create impact with their work.
That’s where you come in.
We’ve quietly launched a new initiative leveraging a network of strategists, designers, and developers, called Briteweb Network. We want to deliver outstanding services to many more non-profits, foundations and social ventures, while generating income and opportunity for talented creatives (like you?).
The Network combines all the aspects of an incredible work-life balance:
- Freedom and control over when and where you work
- A community of like-minded friends, peers and mentors to share the journey
- Access to training, events, tools and processes to deliver world-class work and become a stronger leader
- A digital platform to keep you connected with the community and your projects on track
- Sales, billing, and administrative services so you can focus on creating
- A chance to be proud of the work you do every day
- And most importantly, getting paid well to work with organizations that are changing the world
If that sounds good to you, sign up below!