At Briteweb, we’re honored to work with incredible change-makers all over the world, from international nonprofits, to foundations and social ventures. It’s our mission to amplify the impact of organizations who are changing the world, and we do so together with a thoughtfully curated community of like-minded freelance creatives who come together to solve the social sector’s biggest challenges.
We’ve never subscribed to the conventional ideas of how teams should operate. Our policies, culture and approach to organizing have always been ”outside the box”. The Briteweb Network is the next evolution of our industry-redefining approach, changing what it means to be part of a company. The Network is a flexible, values-based freelance community. It’s an opt-in model where you can contribute in a meaningful way that makes sense for your schedule and your vision for how you’d like to design your life.
We’re looking for the best and brightest minds, who are seeking a sense of community, opportunities to learn and get paid well, and a drive to work on projects that truly matter.
Who We're Looking For
I never want to assign myself to one thing and say, “This is the only thing I do."– Rachel Segal, Briteweb Networker, Entrepreneur, Farmer
What To Expect
What You’ll Get
- Freedom and control over when and where you work
- Quick turn around (48hrs) on monthly payments
- Purpose-driven projects developed alongside like-minded friends, peers, innovators and mentors
- Access to training, events, tools and processes to help you become a leader in your field and deliver world-class work
Who You Are
- You’re passionate about your work and what it means — if this is “strictly business” for you, it’s probably not a good fit
- You’re open-hearted and strive to build meaningful relationships that are based on a shared sense of dignity, respect and a desire to bring out the best in others
- You’re a communications ninja who never fails to be accountable for what you commit to
- You’re dedicated to the freelance experience
We’re growing an incredible team of diverse, innovative and creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. No matter what city, country or continent you’re in, at Briteweb there is always an opportunity to connect, laugh and grow.