Briteweb is a branding and digital agency that works exclusively in the social sector, with some of the most influential non-profits, foundations and social enterprises in the world. We’re looking for inspired, skilled, and passionate people to join us to help take our own brand and marketing to the next level.
Why join Briteweb?
- We’re one the most sought after creative agencies in the social sector in North America.
- Purpose and social impact are core to our company values.
- We work hard and celebrate often (think: skiing, team lunches, and beach BBQ’s).
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer education stipends, great benefits, incredibly flexible work schedules and remote work options, annual retreats, and travel opportunities.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team, in our Vancouver or New York office or remotely from anywhere within the two time zones. This role will work closely with Briteweb’s Account Director and reports to the CEO. The Marketing Manager will strategize, develop, and execute initiatives to expand our visibility, drive leads, and establish Briteweb as a thought-leader in the social impact and creative space.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and know how to get a lot done with limited resources? Are you equal parts creative and analytical—obsessed with leveraging data to create compelling assets, tell important stories, and thoughtfully position Briteweb as the leading creative agency in the social impact space? If so, continue on…
- Create, execute, and measure ROI of a quarterly marketing plan and budget
- Own a digital marketing strategy, including email marketing, social marketing, and content marketing
- Lead content creation, including blog posts, email campaigns, case studies, and social media copy
- Implement and manage all paid and organic acquisition campaigns (email, SEO, SEM, PPC, Social ads) and/or oversee outsourced resources in these areas
- Drive forward a communications plan through media relations, thought-leadership publications, and guest-blogging opportunities
- Identify, engage and pitch conferences for speaking engagements for our senior leadership
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years proven marketing or growth hacking experience
- You obsess over data. You’re analytical, and are comfortable sifting through data in Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, and more
- You’re also extremely creative, and love coming up with novel ways to amplify the mission and values of organizations. Design and Adobe suite skills a plus
- You’re an amazing writer and editor. Grammar is your jam, and you likely write on a regular basis to keep your skills sharp. You are also comfortable writing in various mediums, from technical content to case studies, blog posts to witty tweets
- You have exemplary communication skills – both written and verbal
- You are comfortable working remotely and/or with remote teams, and are excited to learn (or are already an expert) in internal communication tools. We use Zoom, Slack, and Trello extensively
- You have experience working for a digital agency (not crucial but considered a plus!)
- You have experience managing content on WordPress
- You’re a high-five enthusiast, you’re open, positive and optimistic and someone who is passionate about your work and obsessed with pushing yourself professionally and personally.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.